Tuesday 25 September 2012

I hate fondas. I love the hill


I don’t like the fondas or ramadas, because I hate the drunk people and anything about excess, whatever. But, one time my family had a place on a fonda. I remember this year. The place was very pretty, my mother decorated it and my brothers and the employees help her. I remember that my friend went to visit and enjoy visit the little store of food, old articles, games and activities. 

This time I knew how funny a fonda can be. But, it was only that year. 

When I go to back to ramadas, I feel disappointed. To star my narration I said that I hate the fondas, because I felt that special and family things that I saw that year are not there. I only saw ugly stores, bad organization, drunk people, and trash on the floor.

Whatever, usually my family meets with country people in the hill, and there we eat empanadas, barbecue, we fly kytes, we do sack race and many activities, even a lottery, it’s very funny. I love to relax on the hill and breath fresh air.


4 comments:

  1. Bastian , how come you did not correct the things we looked at? regards,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG, I correct on a word page and not save it :(

      Delete
  2. I think the best of national holidays to enjoy family, but also very entertaining for me is to enjoy typical games, this year we prepare a jincana with my friends and family, and I also think it's much more fun to visit the fondas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, not like de "national holiday" but the Hill is great!

    ReplyDelete