Tuesday 25 September 2012

My BFF


As you know, I have to talk about someone especial for us.

She is girl that I have known in the university. She is Jocelyn Alegria. I knew her through another friend of mine. In this moment, our relationship is a very strong friendship. She studies law in the university of Chile, like me. She have 21 years old, live in Santiago Sur, and spends so much time in coming to university. She is very smart, nice, pretty, and cute. She is always in vogue. Jocelyn called wawi to her boyfriend, he study Fonoaudiology in the Andrés Bello university, and he loves her so much.

Jocelyn loves purple color, dance, to cook, teach to children, animals and go to the cinema. She have a puppy called Molly.

We hang out together, study together, make joke together and we talk about other people. 

1 comment: