Tuesday 2 October 2012

My two first days


I always wanted to study law in the University of Chile, since I was in 8th grade. I had two first days in the university. I did a law’s course; call it “introduction to legal Chilean system”. When I received the e-mail that said that I was accepted I was very happy, because I’ll study in the university more important to this country. In that opportunity I knew so much people that was in the same direction: everybody wanted study law there.  But, when the year finished we had to take a PSU, and a lot of classmate to summer’s school changed the opinion or their score wasn’t enough for study in the Law School of University of Chile.

My score was enough for study here.

When I come back to University of Chile Law School I felt exciting, I find again with my classmate of the summer’s school, but in this case will be my classmate of my University career. We met and had a long conversation, and the other classmate didn’t understand how we know, if it was the first day.

My second first day was very exciting, because isn’t a summer school, is the real opportunity.

5 comments:

  1. I think that my thing is selling things on the streets so just give me your number if one thay I need your help. :D. Good luck with business law and tie and suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same as Gabriela is always welcome to meet a lawyer :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your career, but I think that is not from me I don´t know why

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I saw like very much you career. :)

    ReplyDelete